TASKLED - Smart LED drivers
home > products (HBFlex)
HBFlex Boost Driver, 3Amp Maximum (user configurable output current)
Perfect solution for driving multiple higher power LEDs such as:
- MC-E (die wired in parallel)
HBFlex (Hardware specifications/features):
- HBFlex V1.0 released.
- Microcontroller based constant current boost regulator.
- Ships configured for 700mA current limit.
- User menu reconfigurable to 700mA/1000mA/1250mA/1500mA/2000mA/2500mA/3000mA at any time.
- Current limit set in firmware.
- 3 user configurable voltage monitoring points to set independent Medium, Low warning levels and Cutoff.
- Ships with UI-UNI4 firmware.
- Non-volatile storage of brightness level.
- Draws < 100uA when in 'sleep mode' (electronic off).
- High efficiency (> 94% when driving 5 or more XML, Seoul P7 or Cree MC-E 4P configured LEDs at 3A from 14.4V).
- Can drive up to 48V of series connected LEDs.
- Input operates from 7V to 24V (do NOT use more than 5 series connected li-ion cells). Being a boost converter, input voltage must be less than output voltage - see the HBFlex technical section (manual) for specific information.
- Shielded inductor to reduce radiated EMI.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection (low loss FET) and output open circuit.
- Board is 1.37" in diameter, 8.9mm or 0.35" thick (inductor is the high point). Components only on one side, bottom side is for attachment to a heatsink.
home | products | technical | order products | contact
©2018 TaskLED. All Rights Reserved.